Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Meat Guru (Meat Shop)
- Undermentioned “Terms and Conditions” outline the rules and regulations with regard to the use of “Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd’s Website (www.meatguru.com.pk) and Android Application(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meatguru.android.app) for making online orders / information as well as other Home Deliveries.
- By accessing this website, we assume that you have gone through and accept these “Terms and Conditions”. Do not continue to use Meat Guru (Meat Shop) if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Unless otherwise stated, Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Meat Guru (Meat Shop). All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Meat Guru (Meat Shop) for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
Republish material from Meat Guru (Meat Shop)
Sell, rent or sub-license material from Meat Guru (Meat Shop)
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Meat Guru (Meat Shop)
Redistribute content from Meat Guru (Meat Shop)
- Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities;
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
- These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Meat Guru (Pvt.) Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
- We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
- If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
- We try to ensure that the information on this website is correct and available at maximum times, but we do not warrant its completeness. Please feel free to offer your comments and feedback on [email protected].
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
- As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Meat Guru offers FREE home delivery in Bahria Town Phase 1-6, Islamabad/Rawalpindi, and other close areas provided Minimum order of Rs. 1,000. For Gulraiz, Media Town, Doctor’s Town, Police Foundation, and nearby locations, nominal Rs. 150 will be charged for Home Deliveries of orders, while, Home delivery will only be made on orders of Rs. 4,000 and above. However, FREE delivery will be made on orders of Rs. 10,000 or more. For Bahria town Phase 7-8, DHA 1-2, Soan Gardens, PWD, CBR Town, Pakistan Town, Model Town and other nearby locations, nominal Rs. 200 will be charged for Home Deliveries of orders, while, Home delivery will only be made on orders of Rs. 5,000 and above. However, FREE delivery will be made on orders of Rs. 10,000 or more.
- For customers who wish to order from areas other than mentioned above (e.g. Askari 14, Saddar, Sectors E, F, G, H, I, etc.), Home delivery will only be made on orders of Rs. 5,000 or above, while, Delivery charges will be calculated as “Rs. 50 per Km. Customers may get reference of distance from “Google Maps or other Sources”.
- Another great option is available, whereby, Customers from “any location inside Rawalpindi/Islamabad” may order meat of “any value/No limit of minimum order”. In this case, meat will be prepared and dispatched via “Uber/Careem,etc. Bike/delivery”, while the charges of delivery (whatever these are) be paid directly to Uber/Careem by the customers. Customers are required to choose pickup point as “Meat Guru, Phase 4, Civic Centre, Bahria Town” and drop-off point as per their Delivery location.
- Please ensure to keep an exact change as per your order. Meat Guru also offers the opportunity to pay through Direct Bank Transfer and Credit / Debit Card (available at outlet).
- Please specify and confirm delivery time or day with Rep of Meat Guru keeping in view current commitments including orders by other customers (generally within 02 hours). Delivery may be delayed due to technical faults or circumstances beyond our control.
- While making orders for home deliveries, please bear in mind that actual weight of meat product packaging may vary for few “tens or hundreds of grams only” due to natural variation in different parts of animals and this will be intimated to you before processing your order. However, payment will be charged as per actual weight.
34. If for any reason, you find our meat of non-standard or of inferior packaging, just return it in the condition you bought it (Raw & Packed) and get refunded or buy another product. Your satisfaction is our goal. (Within maximum 24 hours, due to Perishable nature of item, which depends on Storage conditions and Handling at Customer’s level too)
03 Reasons which are acceptable for return, if you feel it is:-
(1) Rotten, Smelly, or Old Meat
(2) Inferior packaging
(3) Non-standard cutting of meat
- Get 6% Discount on every purchase ***(T&C)
- Preference in Orders preparation , means less waiting time
- Priority Home Delivery
- Get special promotion offers
- Terms and Conditions
- Get your Privilege card (with a unique Serial number) at shopping of Rs. 5000 or more or you may just buy card at Rs. 500
- *** Discount percentage is applicable on order’s amount/value “only above Rs. 5000”
- Max Discount is Rs. 300
- Card can be used on next purchase after receiving it
- Within 45 days, maintain purchase of minimum Rs. 5000 to keep card activated
- This discount does not apply to “Items on Sale” or in conjunction with other on-going promotions
- Please present the card to the cashier at our outlet or mention your card’s serial number in “Additional Information” while ordering from Website and Mobile Application. Regards.
- Happy Privileged Shopping 🙂